Tier 1 Visa


You can apply for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if

  • You want to set up or run a business in the United Kingdom
  • You're from outside the EEA and Switzerland
  • You meet the other eligibility requirements

Find out more

Tier 2 Visa


  • EMPLOYERS - Apply for sponsor licence to employ someone outside the EEA and Switzerland to work for you in the UK.
  • EMPLOYEES - You can apply for a Tier 2(General) visa if you've offered a skilled job in the UK.

Find out more

Tier 4 Visa


  • EDUCATION PROVIDERS - Apply for Sponsor Licence if you want to enrol students from outside the EEA.
  • STUDENTS - Apply for Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you're 16 or over and meet eligibility requirements

Find out more

Family Visa


Your must apply for Family Visa to come to UK and live with a family member for more than 6 months. Apply to live with your Spouse or Partner, Fiance, child, parent, relative

Find out more

Visit Visa


You must apply for Standard Visitor Visa if you want to visit the United Kingdom for Business, Leisure, to get private medical treatment or donate an organ

Find out more



You must apply for Asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee. To be eligible you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution.

Find out more

Immigration Clients List

Still Growing


Alero Eloho – Nigeria

My UK student visa was rejected before, I contacted Academic Associate they provided me clear information and statutory requirements for UK Visas and got me an admission in a reputed college which is authorized to recruit students from Nigeria. They guided me in filling up the entry clearance application and other sponsorship documents. I will strongly recommend anyone to seek their services.

Kweasi Hamilton – Ghana

 I am student from Ghana, I was twice rejected entry clearance to UK, when I saw the Breakfast Africa TV Interview of Mr. Arun Natesa, Director, I approached Academic Associate who guided me in the correct procedure to apply for my student visa and provided admission in a College and I got visa.  

Kaja Bagu – Sri Lanka

 Academic Associate helped me in getting admission in London based college for my Information Technology course for which I got student visa, I will advice students to use their knowledge and experience. 

Sutharshon Thambirajah – Sri Lanka

 The professional consultant at Academic Associate answered my queries about my Student Visa and provided me with valuable information about the same. Thank you 

Kanta Thalapakka – India

 Academic Associate they are the best, they explained me in detail and have lots of patience. Thanks for my visa. 

Read more Testimonials

Biblo - Bangladesh

 If you need help in getting admission in a good College / University in United Kingdom, I will say you need to contact Academic Associate, I am doing my accounting course in UK because of them.